Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Bucket List

Good Morning Everyone!
Today I have two fun cards I made using THREE
NEW RELEASE'S by:
THESE STAMPS WILL BE AVAILABLE 
AFTER JANUARY 18,2013 
  Who don't need a bucket list? LOL

Other Items used:
~ Kraft Paper CardStock
~Blue,Red,and Yellow Recollection Paper
~DCWV- The Green Stack
~Lime Green and White Twine
~ Black and Bahama Blue Momento Ink

Here is the seond card I made using:
~ " BONJOUR PARIS"
~ "{die}luxe Tiny Tags"
This is one of my favorite of the NEW RELEASES!!
Other products used:
AJVD~ Emerald Cut {die}mond Die
~ K&Company- Poppy Seed
~Purple,White, Yellow CartStock
~Spectrum Noir Markers
~ Liquid Pearls
~Bakers Twine
~ Black Momento Ink

Thank You for stopping by!

Please leave a comment!
Follow us on Facebook and {Pin It}
www.facebook.com/ajillianvancedesign
twitter: @ajillianvance
http://pinterest.com/ajillianvance/

No comments:

Post a Comment