Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anniversary Blessings

Pam here...... from PamsPurpleLoft
Today I am going to show u two cards are made
with a couple of "A Jillian Vance Design"
Upcoming New Releases, that will be available 
after January 18,2013
My first card is a Anniversary Card using the 
NEW STAMP SET:
 
Other AJVD Products Used:
~ {die}namic Duo
~ Emerald Cut {die}mond Die
 
Items used to make card:
~ Green, Yellow, White  Cardstock
~DCWV - The Green Stack
~ Black  Momento Ink
~ Cocoa Momento Ink
Bamboo Leaves Momento Ink

My Second Card I made using another 

Other items used:
~ MME- Lost & Found 6x6 paper pad
~ Pink and green Twine
~ Flower Embellishment
~ Cocoa Momento Ink

Thank You for Visiting!!

Come Check out my Blog: 

Please leave a comment!!
Follow us on Facebook and {Pin It}
www.facebook.com/ajillianvancedesign
twitter: @ajillianvance
http://pinterest.com/ajillianvance/


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment