Good Morning Crafting Friends!!
This week we are featuring 3x3 Easter Cards.....I
have never made a card that small...This is the first...LOL!!
I thought it came out pretty cute!
This is a NEW STAMP SET DESIGNED BY: LISA LARA
FOR *** A JILLIAN VANCE DESIGN***
A JILLIAN VANCE PRODUCTS USED:
Other products used:
Recollection Paper~ Purple, White, Plaid
Ranger Distress Inks
~ Dusty Concord
~ Spun Sugar
~ Spritzer with water
~ Pop Up Dots
Made a 3x3 card
- then I measured the white cardstock to layer.
- I then proceeded to distress edges
- spritzed with water...added more ink as needed!
- Stamped the image with Archival Black Ink.
- Colored in the chicks beek orange
- stamped another image of chick on plaid paper
cut out the shell...placed with pop up dots!