Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Favoritae A Jillian Vance Design Projects

I am so Happy to be part of A Jillian Vance Design Team!
On two my two favorite projects since I couldn't decide on just one.

First is my favorite Card Made with I am My Hair Stamp!


Recipe:
- CCWV - Hippe Chic cardstock
- Teal Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink  (Black Soot & Dusty Concord)
- Perfect Pearls
- AJVD I am my Hair Stamp Set
- AJVD {die}Namic Duo Set







And my second favorite was a Tag I made with "Witchy Poo"


Recipe:
- Tag
- Cream Tulle
- Perfect Pearls
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot & Orange Marmalade)
- Cream Twine
- AJVD Witchy Poo Stamp Set


Please head over to A Jillian Vance Design and meet the Designers and visit their blogs and leave them some love!
We certainly appreciate ALL they do for us!

  Please leave a comment!  Follow us on Facebook
and {Pin It}
twitter:  @ajillianvance

No comments:

Post a Comment